Describe Trapdoor Social's sound in one sentence?
- A wildflower trampled into the mud, then picked up, dusted off and sent into space in a harmony-fueled rocket.
When was Trapdoor Social formed and where?
- November of 2011, in Los Angeles
- Three bands that really taught us what Rock is are Radiohead, Death Cab for Cutie, and Third Eye Blind. The first is a bit more Merritt's feel, and the third is a bit more Skylar.
How do you connect with fans and get them involved in your music?
- We love talking with fans on our Facebook, Twitter, Fanbridge, etc., but nothing beats rocking out live with people at shows.
What do you like the most about Jango Airplay?
- The fans! People are reaching out to us from all around the world, telling us they found us on Jango. It's amazing to have their support! Many are too far away to reach at this early stage, but we dream of touring to all sorts of wild places and linking up with our early supporters.
Is there any recent project you'd like to share with us? Tell us about it.
- We recently released our first big music video for our song, Inertia. It's a twisted vision of how to get love and a fun way to help our fans find their own interpretation and meaning in the song. You can check it out at trapdoorsocial.com/video or watch it here.
Are you guys playing live and do you have any shows coming up soon?
- We sure are! Mark your calendars for August 31st at the Bootleg Theater in L.A. We're pumped!
Connect with Trapdoor Social
Trapdoor Social on Facebook
Trapdoor Social on Twitter
Trapdoor Social on Jango